Monday 30 November 2015

ABOUT ME

Introduction:
MY SELF: My name is Praveen Hegde and I am coming from Sirsi it is in the North Kenara, Karnataka. I’m proud of myself because I am study MBA in JKSHIM, NITTE.

MY FAMILY: My family has 10 members it is a joint family. my father is a agriculturist and my mother is house wife and I have one younger sister she studied in 9th standard.

MY STUDIES: I am complete my primary education in Vanalli and studied secondary education in Gajanana Secondary School Vanalli. Then completion of my secondary education I study PUC in hulekal .In PUC I choose commerce and I pass PUC in First class. I complete my degree in GFGC in SIRSI. After degree I choose MBA.now I am doing MBA in JKSHIM Nitte.

HOBBIES: My hobbies are reading, playing cricket and volleyball, listening music and I love nature and taking photo. This are my hobbies.

My Goal: being a MBA student at present, learning all the ethics and enriching my knowledge for the world of business.


Conclusion: this blog is filled with one of my hobbies, I love nature like all others but I don’t just want to pass by beautiful creation on the way I travel. I carry my memories as pics of these beautiful creation of Mother Nature. I welcome all my viewers to my blog, like, share, comment and let me know what you like me to add and improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment