Saturday 2 January 2016

CHAPTER-09

Clarity is very important and hence clarity principle has to be implemented. This concept is more important in picture images because an image gives more than one meaning so the clarity principle has to be applied here.

What I learnt from this chapter

  • I learnt from this chapter how to use clarity, clarity depends on picture words, picture words should have only one meaning.
  • Literal meaning no longer fully holds and new related meaning. 
  • Literal meaning no longer fully holds and new related meaning, based on it, comes in to being. 

What I already knew and was given in the chapter

  1.   I knew that few sentences will have more than one meaning but after reading the chapter I understood to differentiate the different meanings within a statement and also to some extent learnt to bring out the underlying meaning.

Mistakes made when answering the questions given at the end of the chapter
  • While  working out the exercises  in the beginning I found it difficult to understand the meanings exactly but after solving few I developed few ideas which made me to track out things easily. 
  • Even though author gives different meaning in the beginning later the concept could be brought out.

 Concept applied to other subjects
The concept can be applied to different subjects which we study so that we can learn to understand the correct meaning of the concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment