Friday 1 January 2016

CHAPTER-4

 This chapter teaches about the connectors. There are 3 types, linking, condensing, and non-word.


What I learnt from this chapter
  1. I learnt importance of connectors.
  2. And    Even punctuation marks acts as connectors any change should be made them known in advance
  3. When someone is going through a thought, he will be interested to know where the thought is leading to

What I already knew and was given in the chapter
  •   try to put all our idea or thought in one sentence, which leads to lot of confusion.And Linking connectors help to connect two or more sentences
  • Less word are more effective 

Mistakes made when answering the questions given at the end of the chapter
I cant understand question in properly and it becomes confusing.

 Concept that I used in blog post that I already written
·         I realized that even I tried to tell a lot of things in a single sentence, which looked very confusing. After reading this chapter I changed it. I changed few sentences which had wrong connectors. 

Concept applied to other subjects
Connectors should be properly used while giving presentations to made it sound less confusing. Very important in individuals and organisational behaviors, where using good English is very important 

No comments:

Post a Comment