Saturday 2 January 2016

CHAPTER-10

Both grammar and Communication are connected with one goal that is transfer your thoughts into other people’s mind. When we find difficult to express our thoughts we have to divide the thoughts in to several different but over lapping steps.


What I learnt from this chapter
  1.  When we find difficult to express our thoughts we have to divide the thoughts in to several different but over lapping steps.
  2. Flow of thought from sentence to sentence is important to develop from grammar to communication


What I already knew and was given in the chapter
  • I knew that proper explanation has to be given for our ideas in order to make it to reach people.
  •  I also knew that there must be proper flow of thought from one sentence to other. 


 Concept that I used in blog post that I already written

          While doing the exercise I found that proper idea of the concepts has to be developed in order to understand the basic meaning of the concept. Then elaboration and summarizing is also important in order to solve.


 Concept applied to other subjects
The concept can be applied in the subjects that we study because each and every needs proper understanding, summarizing, evaluating and finally transfer of knowledge to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment