Friday 1 January 2016

CHAPTER-5

This teaches how short down the length of the sentence.In this chapter we learn how to choose right length for your sentence.

What I learnt from this chapter
  • Effective sentence is one which conveys the message in least words.
  • I learnt how to make sentence with proper word or limited words it is more effective.
  • Sentences can must of its meaning from the previous statements.


What I already knew and was given in the chapter
  1.  if the sentence is very long, we can always break it into to using appropriate connectors.
  2. Sentence is always in sense. 
  3. sentence must have meaning
Mistakes made when answering the questions given at the end of the chapter
  1. confusing question
  2. confuse to write answer
Concept that I used in blog post that I already written
realized even I had made mistake of using lengthy sentences to prove my point

  Concept applied to other subjects
While writing exams for we should try to cut down the length of the sentence, because lecturers don’t have patience to ready lengthy answers. So instead stick to a point

No comments:

Post a Comment