Friday 1 January 2016

CHAPTER-1

The chapter  is entirely based on the two parts of grammar. One is  picture words and connecting words. When we consider a picture word the whole image comes in mind and there will be no necessary for other support to add to it.

What I learnt from this chapter
  1. we consider a rose then we will get an idea about its color , size, shape. 
  2. Picture words show us actions , details, judgement and feelings.

What I already knew and was given in the chapter
  • What I knew before is that the connectors will give meaning to the sentences but the idea behind was not clear.
  • Had an idea about images but what that image exactly interprets and be learnt here


Mistakes made when answering the questions given at the end of the chapter
While solving I found it difficult to imagine the exact image but later after solving many examples the idea was clear.

Concept that I used in blog post that I already written
I felt that the concept if was already studied I could have made my blog much better my using words which creates more creative images.

Concept applied to other subjects
In the subjects like organizational behaviour the concepts can be applied to make complicated things easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment