Friday 1 January 2016

CHAPTER-6

In this chapter we learn how to write in a simple way. Simple sentence can easily understand to listener and reader. Simplicity is the ratio between total numbers of words in it to the connecting words in it. 

What I learnt from this chapter
  •  Normal sentence consist of action, identification and actor.
  • I learned how to use simple sentence.
  • Difficulty arises when we use wrong connectors, illogical order and telling unnecessary facts. 

What I already knew and was given in the chapter
  1.  Causes of difficulty can be corrected.
  2.   Short sentence emphasize individual detail.
  3.   Sentence should make sense.  
Mistakes made when answering the questions given at the end of the chapter
  1.     Since it was group task I made less mistakes.
  2.     Misread few questions since they were very lengthy.


Concept that I used in blog post that I already written         I realised even some of the sentences which I used in the blog, needs to be simplified.

Concept applied to other subjects
         While writing exams for we should try to cut down the length of the sentence, because lecturers don’t have patience to ready lengthy answers. So it’s better even we write most simplified form of answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment